Bridge Builder memberships are a way for Businesses and Nonprofit organizations to support Bridge Michigan. Public service journalism is imperative for the prosperity of our state and its businesses and nonprofits. When your organization becomes a Bridge Builder, it represents an endorsement of our mission: To inform Michigan residents through fact-based, nonpartisan civic news that identifies and watchdogs critical issues and helps the public navigate civic life.
You are invited to donate to become part of Bridge Michigan’s inaugural Bridge Builders community. JOIN NOW!
For a limited time, we are offering exclusive Leadership Circle benefits including:
- Invitations to our 2022 statewide convenings with other Bridge Builders
- Complimentary advertising in January 2022 (plus a discount on future advertising)
Leadership Circle ($2,500)
- Community Partner benefits, plus:
- Recognition as a Leadership Circle member on Bridge Builders page
- Free or discounted event admission to Bridge Michigan events for up to 5 guests
- 15% discount on all advertising units
Community Partner ($1,000)
- BB members receive all individual member benefits, plus
- Recognition on Bridge Builders page
- Bridge Michigan newsletter subscription for staff
- Invitations to member-only events
- Quarterly member report
While Bridge Builders members endorse Bridge’s overall independent civic news mission, membership does not constitute any form of favor or special treatment. Bridge Michigan journalism remains fact- and data-driven and independent at all times. We do not publish sponsored content and do not accept philanthropic or sponsorship support which seeks any kind of scripted or favorable reporting.