Watch Bridge’s Lunch Break discussion on COVID-19 in Michigan
If you missed Wednesday’s Lunch Break “ask me anything” discussion on COVID-19 in Michigan, never fear!
We recorded our Zoom conversation with health reporter Robin Erb, business editor Paula Gardner and data reporter Mike Wilkinson. About 100 Bridge readers tuned in, asking dozens of important questions that our journalists answered in real time. They also spoke about their experiences in reporting on this pandemic and its far-reaching effects of every aspect of life in Michigan.
We’ll be holding our next Lunch Break discussion in January. The topic and date will be announced in Bridge soon.
- Missed Bridge’s discussion on racial justice in Michigan? Watch the video
- Watch Bridge’s Lunch Break discussion on high water levels in Michigan
- Watch the Bridge Book Club discussion of 'The Women of the Copper Country'
See what new members are saying about why they donated to Bridge Michigan:
- “In order for this information to be accurate and unbiased it must be underwritten by its readers, not by special interests.” - Larry S.
- “Not many other media sources report on the topics Bridge does.” - Susan B.
- “Your journalism is outstanding and rare these days.” - Mark S.
If you want to ensure the future of nonpartisan, nonprofit Michigan journalism, please become a member today. You, too, will be asked why you donated and maybe we'll feature your quote next time!