Read previously undisclosed Republican emails on Michigan gerrymandering
Related Michigan gerrymandering stories:
- That’s a wrap. Michigan gerrymandering case now in hands of three judges
- Expert testifies gerrymandering in Michigan is worse than almost anywhere
- New emails show Michigan GOP used maps to consolidate Republican power
- Federal court scuttles Michigan gerrymandering deal, rejects trial delay
- Jocelyn Benson seeks to settle gerrymandering suit by redrawing House seats
- Gerrymandering settlement would give Michigan Dems hope, GOP despair
- Michigan gerrymandering trial on for February; court cites ‘profound’ bias
- Emails: Michigan Republicans brag that redistricting ‘protects incumbents’
- These maps show how Michigan Republicans kept power despite blue wave
- Gerrymandering is dying in Michigan. Of old age. No joke.
- Gerrymandering 101: How voters favor Dems, but GOP keeps Michigan Legislature
- Gerrymandered districts help Republicans keep control of Michigan Legislature
- How a shadow Republican group gerrymandered Michigan – sparking a backlash
- These Republican insiders split $1 million to design and defend Michigan 2011 maps
- Maps show how gerrymandering benefitted Michigan Republicans
- Emails suggest Republicans gerrymandered Michigan to weaken ‘Dem garbage’
See what new members are saying about why they donated to Bridge Michigan:
- “In order for this information to be accurate and unbiased it must be underwritten by its readers, not by special interests.” - Larry S.
- “Not many other media sources report on the topics Bridge does.” - Susan B.
- “Your journalism is outstanding and rare these days.” - Mark S.
If you want to ensure the future of nonpartisan, nonprofit Michigan journalism, please become a member today. You, too, will be asked why you donated and maybe we'll feature your quote next time!