Support Bridge Michigan’s summer membership campaign
We're halfway through 2023, and support from readers like you has made it possible to provide a launch pad for the next generation of talent in support of our evolving strategy to keep the pulse on what’s going on in Michigan.
How are we doing this?
We are providing the coverage you need for your life in Michigan, through both daily coverage and deep dives on the issues impacting our state. In 2023, Bridge Michigan welcomed Janelle D. James, our first general assignment and breaking news reporter and a 2022 Michigan State University graduate, who provides daily coverage on issues that Michigan residents are most concerned about. Additionally, our paid summer internship program partnered with Michigan State University and the University of Michigan - Ann Arbor over the past several months to more frequently deliver the stories you count on and grow the next generation of talent in journalism.
- Bridge’s Kelly House is Journalist of Year; Bridge wins as top publication
- Jonathan Oosting is Michigan Journalist of Year; Bridge wins top digital site
- Bridge Michigan's Mike Wilkinson named Michigan Journalist of the Year
- Download the free Bridge Michigan app on your iPhone or Android
Over the next two weeks, we’re hoping to raise $25,000 to support our dynamic approach to bringing you statewide coverage that matters to you.
A donation from you could go a long way as we work towards these goals. You can make a tax-deductible gift here. Your first-time donation to Bridge Michigan will be matched by the Herrick Foundation, and your donation makes you a part of our membership community!
Thank you for believing in us and in the power of journalism to make our state a better place to live. Raising these funds this summer means we’ll continue to grow this year and beyond. Here we go!
See what new members are saying about why they donated to Bridge Michigan:
- “In order for this information to be accurate and unbiased it must be underwritten by its readers, not by special interests.” - Larry S.
- “Not many other media sources report on the topics Bridge does.” - Susan B.
- “Your journalism is outstanding and rare these days.” - Mark S.
If you want to ensure the future of nonpartisan, nonprofit Michigan journalism, please become a member today. You, too, will be asked why you donated and maybe we'll feature your quote next time!