Watch Bridge’s Lunch Break about Michigan’s economy
Bridge Michigan’s monthly Lunch Break series continued Wednesday with a discussion about Michigan’s economy, recent big-ticket investments, state incentives and the long-term fiscal outlook.
If you missed Wednesday’s chat, you can watch it on demand below.
Bridge Michigan business editor Paula Gardner was joined by Carla Bailo, president and CEO of the Center for Automotive Research, Jeff Donofrio, president & CEO of Business Leaders for Michigan, and John Rakolta Jr., chairman of Walbridge.
Bridge’s Lunch Break monthly series focuses on timely topics facing our state. Previous discussions have included examinations of how COVID has impacted Michigan’s K-12 students, Michigan’s new redistricting maps, Michigan’s eldercare crisis, COVID mandates and K-12 education, youth mental health in Michigan, and the impact of climate change in Michigan.
- Watch Bridge’s Lunch Break discussion on how COVID impacts Michigan’s K-12 students
- Watch Bridge’s Lunch Break discussion on Michigan’s new redistricting maps
- Watch Bridge’s discussion about the Great Lakes Restoration Initiative
- Watch Bridge’s Lunch Break discussion on Michigan’s eldercare crisis
- Watch Bridge’s Lunch Break discussion on youth mental health in Michigan
Become a Bridge Club member today to regularly receive advance notification of what our nonprofit newsroom is planning and receive member-exclusive benefits — such as free Bridge event tickets, copies of our bimonthly Bridge Book Club selections, and more. Member support allows us to offer engagement opportunities like this Lunch Break series.
To stay up-to-date on upcoming events and Bridge Michigan's business reporting, sign up for Bridge Michigan's Business Watch newsletter.
Lunch Break will resume on April 27, 2022.
Stay tuned for an announcement of the topic and for registration information.
Covering the intersection of business and policy, and informing Michigan employers and workers on the long road back from coronavirus.
Thanks to our Business Watch sponsors.
Support Bridge's nonprofit civic journalism. Donate today.
See what new members are saying about why they donated to Bridge Michigan:
- “In order for this information to be accurate and unbiased it must be underwritten by its readers, not by special interests.” - Larry S.
- “Not many other media sources report on the topics Bridge does.” - Susan B.
- “Your journalism is outstanding and rare these days.” - Mark S.
If you want to ensure the future of nonpartisan, nonprofit Michigan journalism, please become a member today. You, too, will be asked why you donated and maybe we'll feature your quote next time!