This holiday season, will you help make Bridge’s 2022 dreams into reality?
At Bridge Michigan, we believe in the power of journalism to strengthen our state and uphold democracy. And whether you’re new to Bridge Michigan or have been with us since our launch a decade ago, you know that our nonprofit reporting fills a critical need in our community.
As a nonprofit newsroom, we rely upon the support of our readers to power our in-depth, data-driven reporting. The funding we raise during our year-end campaign will set us up for 2022 — sustaining the kind of journalism that you’ve come to expect from us and making possible some new ventures.
We have big plans for next year, including:
- In-depth, can’t-miss reporting on Michigan’s elections
- Monthly virtual events that help readers understand the most important issues facing our state
- Reporting and analysis on the fallout of the COVID-19 pandemic on every facet of life in Michigan, as well as the state’s recovery
- A paid summer internship program designed to support the development of the next generation of journalists
Without you, this list is just a list. With you, we can turn these dreams into reality. And there’s no better time than now to become a Bridge Club member. From now through December 31, the Jim and Donna Brooks Foundation will maximize your investment in us by matching your donation dollar-for-dollar, up to a total of $10,000.
- Bridge Michigan wins 17 awards from Society of Professional Journalists
- Bridge Michigan's Mike Wilkinson named Michigan Journalist of the Year
- Growth at the Center for Michigan, Bridge Michigan continues with three hires
- What's next for Bridge in 2021? Watch our Lunch Break video to find out.
Happy holidays, and thank you very much for being a Bridge Michigan reader.
We’ve been there for you with daily Michigan COVID-19 news; reporting on the emergence of the virus, daily numbers with our tracker and dashboard, exploding unemployment, and we finally were able to report on mass vaccine distribution. We report because the news impacts all of us. Will you please donate and help us reach our goal of 15,000 members in 2021?