What's YOUR agenda for Michigan?
Do you want to bend the ears of Michigan’s political candidates? Join the The Center for Michigan and MiVote/Detroit Public Television for a community conversation to set your agenda for Michigan in 2014 and beyond.
Three Southeast Michigan community conversations will be held starting November 20th at Wayne County Community College. These discussions are free to the public and light refreshments will be provided. In each conversation, participants will be asked to share their priorities for addressing our state’s most pressing issues, including:
- Michigan’s economy & prosperity
- Quality of life issues
- Taxes & Government Spending
These discussions will be led by MiWeek host Christy McDonald. The ideas shared in these conversations will become part of a citizens’ agenda that the Center for Michigan will amplify to candidates running for governor and state legislature
- Wednesday, November 20th from 6-8pm at Wayne County Community College’s Northwest Campus
- Tuesday, January 28th evening (time TBD) at Oakland Community College’s Auburn Hills Campus
- Thursday, March 6th from 5-7pm at Macomb Community College’s South Campus