Your support of Bridge's spring fundraiser can make our 2022 plans a reality
We’re inviting you to take part in our spring membership campaign, which kicks off today. As an independent news organization, Bridge Michigan is empowered to produce topical and trusted stories that matter to all of us — thanks to the support of readers.
Since our founding in 2011, we’ve made it our mission to produce journalism that keeps you informed and connected to the state that is most important to you. Bridge Michigan’s nonprofit newsroom is united with readers’ interests in telling stories that each of us has a unique, vested interest in.
We’re excited to continue this important work throughout 2022. A few of the things we’re most excited about include:
- The work of our newly expanded Capitol reporting team;
- Our state ballot initiative tracker;
- Our Michigan economic indicators dashboard;
- Our plans to create a comprehensive Michigan election guide; and
- (Fingers crossed) holding several in-person events.
And the best part? The support of our community — people like you — will help make these plans a reality.
- Jonathan Oosting is Michigan Journalist of Year; Bridge wins top digital site
- Bridge Michigan's Mike Wilkinson named Michigan Journalist of the Year
- Download the free Bridge Michigan app on your iPhone or Android
During our spring membership campaign, we’re asking for your help. The funds we raise during this campaign will support our new initiatives for 2022 as well as the critical work our reporters produce day in and day out. And right now, your donation goes twice as far! First time donations are being matched by the generous support of the Herrick Foundation.
This year, you can help us strengthen this great community we all share.
Will you do your part to support independent journalism that helps make our state a better place?
Thank you for considering this request and for reading Bridge Michigan.
We’ve been there for you with daily Michigan COVID-19 news; reporting on the emergence of the virus, daily numbers with our tracker and dashboard, exploding unemployment, and we finally were able to report on mass vaccine distribution. We report because the news impacts all of us. Will you please support our nonprofit newsroom?