Discuss the 2022 primary election results with the Bridge Capitol team
Bridge Michigan invites readers to join us for a virtual discussion from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m. Aug. 4 to discuss the results of the primary elections and what they mean for the November general election.
Bridge Capitol reporters Lauren Gibbons, Jonathan Oosting and Yue Stella Yu will participate in this roundtable event that is two days after the primary, which will be moderated by managing editor Joel Kurth. You can ask them questions about the results you find most interesting during the event.
- Watch Bridge's Lunch Break about Michigan's 2022 election
- Watch Bridge's Lunch Break about how Michigan is handling COVID endemic
- Watch Bridge’s Lunch Break discussion about Michigan’s economy
- Watch Bridge’s Lunch Break discussion about how COVID impacts Michigan K-12 students
- Watch Bridge’s Lunch Break discussion on Michigan’s new redistricting maps
Please fill out our Lunch Break registration form to be sent a calendar invitation to the event, including the Zoom link. This registration form also includes an opportunity to submit questions for our guest speakers.
Pull up a chair, grab your lunch and join us for this interesting and interactive discussion.
Bridge’s Lunch Break monthly series focuses on timely topics facing our state. Previous discussions have included youth mental health in Michigan, COVID mandates and K-12 education, Michigan’s elder caregiving crisis, the trajectory of the state economy and Michigan’s new redistricting maps.
How to join this live Zoom discussion
To be invited to participate in this hour-long discussion, please complete this form and we’ll send you the link via a Google Calendar invitation to your email inbox. You can also pre-submit your questions to our team on this form.
To learn more about how to join a Zoom meeting, watch this short video. Zoom is free to use, and you can use the video call function on your computer, tablet or phone, or you can call into the meeting using the conference line function.
To regularly receive advance notification of what our nonprofit newsroom is planning and receive member-exclusive benefits — such as free Bridge event tickets, copies of our bimonthly Bridge Book Club selections and more — become a Bridge Club member today. Member support allows us to offer engagement opportunities like this Lunch Break series.
We look forward to talking with you on August 4!
See what new members are saying about why they donated to Bridge Michigan:
- “In order for this information to be accurate and unbiased it must be underwritten by its readers, not by special interests.” - Larry S.
- “Not many other media sources report on the topics Bridge does.” - Susan B.
- “Your journalism is outstanding and rare these days.” - Mark S.
If you want to ensure the future of nonpartisan, nonprofit Michigan journalism, please become a member today. You, too, will be asked why you donated and maybe we'll feature your quote next time!