Help us shape the future of Bridge Michigan
The team at Bridge Michigan is constantly working to strengthen our journalism and our newsroom. A crucial aspect of this process is understanding who our readers are and what you want to see from us. Can you help us by taking a few minutes to fill out a survey?
By participating, you will help us gain a critical insight into what you expect from Bridge. We’re looking at further expansion of our staff and we need to know what our readers would like us to do. The survey will take fewer than five minutes to complete.
- Bridge Michigan's Mike Wilkinson named Michigan Journalist of the Year
- Growth at the Center for Michigan, Bridge Michigan continues with three hires
- What's next for Bridge in 2021? Watch our Lunch Break video to find out.
Your feedback is so important to us. As a thank you, our last survey question gives you the option to enter a drawing for one of four $25 gift cards to Amazon or a Michigan retailer of your choice.
See what new members are saying about why they donated to Bridge Michigan:
- “In order for this information to be accurate and unbiased it must be underwritten by its readers, not by special interests.” - Larry S.
- “Not many other media sources report on the topics Bridge does.” - Susan B.
- “Your journalism is outstanding and rare these days.” - Mark S.
If you want to ensure the future of nonpartisan, nonprofit Michigan journalism, please become a member today. You, too, will be asked why you donated and maybe we'll feature your quote next time!